Happy Mother’s Day to all the women who have children of their own, or have been like a mother to others! Have a great day and year!
groovy777 on Walking the Dog and Other… AirportsMadeSimple on Trying to Find a Groove groovy777 on Trying to Find a Groove groovy777 on Nice Horsey AirportsMadeSimple on Nice Horsey
- Best Photos of 2018 by JMG-Galleries Blog Readers January 9, 2019I’m excited to share the results of my 12th annual Best of Photos project. 115 photographers from around the world (amateur and professional alike) have shared their best photos of 2018. I’m always amazed at the quality of work shared and I hope it’s a source inspiration to you for the coming year. For those who are new to my blog project, photographers ta […]Jim Goldstein
- Best Photos of 2018 by Jim M. Goldstein January 1, 20192018 has been quite the year. You wouldn’t know it from my blog, but it’s been one of the most hectic years I’ve had in a long time. Much of that centered around establishing a new home base for my family, albeit in the same area. Uprooting a family of 4 in the SF bay area is not for the light hearted. Luckily everyone has been quite excited about our move, […]Jim Goldstein
- Blog Project: Your Best Photos From 2018 December 17, 2018It’s that time of year again, it is time to kick off the 12th annual best photos of the year blog project. I’m proud to say over the years that hundreds of photographers have taken part (see Best Photos of 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007). It’s great to see the community of photographers that have developed around this […]Jim Goldstein
- Best Photos of 2018 by JMG-Galleries Blog Readers January 9, 2019
- Five Community Events for Photo Fans October 8, 2015Love the Weekly Photo Challenge here? Looking for more opportunities to share your photos and meet other bloggers? Try one of these community-run events.Michelle Weber
- Five Community Events for Photo Fans October 8, 2015
Visit my other pages…
- © All copyright belonging to LC. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts may be used, provided that appropriate and specific direction is followed and is in keeping with the original content.
- 4,180 hits