groovy777 on Early Snowfall in November… John Chellew on Early Snowfall in November… groovy777 on Walking the Dog and Other… AirportsMadeSimple on Trying to Find a Groove groovy777 on Trying to Find a Groove April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Best Photos of 2019 by JMG-Galleries Blog Readers January 16, 2020I’m excited to share the results of my 13th annual Best of Photos project. 112 photographers from around the world (amateur and professional alike) have shared their best photos of 2019. I’m always amazed at the quality of work shared and I hope it’s a source inspiration to you for the coming year. For those who are new to my blog project, photographers ta […]Jim Goldstein
- Best Photos of 2019 by Jim M. Goldstein January 1, 2020Thanks for checking in to see my best photos of 2019. This year for a variety of reasons I didn’t have many opportunities to get out and pursue photography to the degree I’d have preferred. Some of the reasons why were good (new house, settling in, kid activities with both boys being in elementary school for the first time, etc.) and some were downright bumm […]Jim Goldstein
- Blog Project: Your Best Photos From 2019 December 17, 2019It is time to kick off the 13th annual best photos of the year blog project! I’m proud to say over the years that hundreds of photographers have taken part (see Best Photos of 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007). It’s great to see the community of photographers that have developed around this blog project. As always I […]Jim Goldstein
- Best Photos of 2019 by JMG-Galleries Blog Readers January 16, 2020
- Five Community Events for Photo Fans October 8, 2015Love the Weekly Photo Challenge here? Looking for more opportunities to share your photos and meet other bloggers? Try one of these community-run events.Michelle Weber
- Five Community Events for Photo Fans October 8, 2015
Visit my other pages…
- © All copyright belonging to LC. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts may be used, provided that appropriate and specific direction is followed and is in keeping with the original content.
- 4,794 hits
Author Archives: groovy777
This year my Christmas gifts are simple — colour a picture! These are the ones I’ve done so far…
Please read ‘About Me‘. Thanks
J. and I attended ‘These Are Their Stories’. Grammy-award winning singer/guitarist Dan Hill was one of the speakers and performers for mental health. Dan spoke about his mother and siblings, who struggle(d) with Bipolar Disorder. One in five are affected … Continue reading
Collaborative mural we women did in Women’s Wellness Arts Therapy group. Profound comment by one participant, Lisa: “Science makes living possible; the arts makes living worthwhile.” These two pieces were done by Lisa in about an hour. It’s hard … Continue reading
My beautiful friend Kusum Bhatia passed away in a tragic house fire on Tuesday, November 20th, 2018. She is survived be her dear husband Ravi and her loving son Roche. Kusum has been a wonderful friend these past 6 years, … Continue reading
This is steps from the Danforth shooting site, just a few months after the tragedy. It is one short block from where I used to live for 9 years (and 4 years on Pape), and where some of my friends, … Continue reading
Haven’t been posting for quite some time. Here are some pics for posterity (including one by PetSmart and two from the media). This is reaching back a ways, but a good friend from high school played on Team Canada Women’s … Continue reading
My Uncle Tony by marriage is a proud 3rd-generation Chinese-Canadian who passed away on Sunday, June 3, 2018. He is survived by my aunt Wei and his daughter Lian. His funeral and life commemoration was on Saturday, June 9, 2018 … Continue reading
Sorry to the subscribers for all the mass editing! Since I do rattle on about socio-environmental issues in Canada, here are some ‘fun facts’ about my family below, since *credibility* is at a premium when one is a mental health … Continue reading
(Note: These are NOT my photos; they come from an email circular.) My relative who has been on psychiatric meds for over 40 years sent this email. She was able to stay at one job, got married, and has been active … Continue reading
Happy Mother’s Day to all the women who have children of their own, or have been like a mother to others! Have a great day and year!
Today is activist and politician Tooker Gomberg’s Memorial Day. Please read here to learn more about Tooker. And a NOW Magazine article on his passing. God bless his widow Angela Bischoff, who is handling both Greenspiration.org and her other eco-campaigns through the Ontario … Continue reading
I have moved this post to its own page, ‘Then and Now’, coming soon.