groovy777 on Early Snowfall in November… John Chellew on Early Snowfall in November… groovy777 on Walking the Dog and Other… AirportsMadeSimple on Trying to Find a Groove groovy777 on Trying to Find a Groove May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Best Photos of 2019 by JMG-Galleries Blog Readers January 16, 2020I’m excited to share the results of my 13th annual Best of Photos project. 112 photographers from around the world (amateur and professional alike) have shared their best photos of 2019. I’m always amazed at the quality of work shared and I hope it’s a source inspiration to you for the coming year. For those who are new to my blog project, photographers ta […]Jim Goldstein
- Best Photos of 2019 by Jim M. Goldstein January 1, 2020Thanks for checking in to see my best photos of 2019. This year for a variety of reasons I didn’t have many opportunities to get out and pursue photography to the degree I’d have preferred. Some of the reasons why were good (new house, settling in, kid activities with both boys being in elementary school for the first time, etc.) and some were downright bumm […]Jim Goldstein
- Blog Project: Your Best Photos From 2019 December 17, 2019It is time to kick off the 13th annual best photos of the year blog project! I’m proud to say over the years that hundreds of photographers have taken part (see Best Photos of 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007). It’s great to see the community of photographers that have developed around this blog project. As always I […]Jim Goldstein
- Best Photos of 2019 by JMG-Galleries Blog Readers January 16, 2020
- Five Community Events for Photo Fans October 8, 2015Love the Weekly Photo Challenge here? Looking for more opportunities to share your photos and meet other bloggers? Try one of these community-run events.Michelle Weber
- Five Community Events for Photo Fans October 8, 2015
Visit my other pages…
- © All copyright belonging to LC. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts may be used, provided that appropriate and specific direction is followed and is in keeping with the original content.
- 5,302 hits
Category Archives: architecture
It was a challenge positioning myself in the snow. Frankly speaking, I don’t know how photographers do it.
Nothing in particular about these photos. One is from my current personal development course (Managing Conflict). And there’s my dog, of course. She always crosses her paws, very lady-like. 🙂 … Continue reading
Visited a museum called Bygone Days Heritage Village in Collingwood (www.bygonedays.ca). Travelled up for the day with a bunch of Markham photography enthusiasts. They laughed at my little point-and-shoot camera, lol. It was pretty neat, with many items dating back … Continue reading
Summer’s quickly coming to an end. Days are shorter, and the weather is definitely chillier. Just learning to shoot pictures here and there, wherever I can grab some light and good vibrations. I’ve only been at this since July, and … Continue reading
Food, flowers, felines (and maybe some structures and street art, too)…
These may not be the most thrilling photos, but heck, we find pictures where we can.