groovy777 on Walking the Dog and Other… AirportsMadeSimple on Trying to Find a Groove groovy777 on Trying to Find a Groove groovy777 on Nice Horsey AirportsMadeSimple on Nice Horsey March 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Best Photos of 2018 by JMG-Galleries Blog Readers January 9, 2019I’m excited to share the results of my 12th annual Best of Photos project. 115 photographers from around the world (amateur and professional alike) have shared their best photos of 2018. I’m always amazed at the quality of work shared and I hope it’s a source inspiration to you for the coming year. For those who are new to my blog project, photographers ta […]Jim Goldstein
- Best Photos of 2018 by Jim M. Goldstein January 1, 20192018 has been quite the year. You wouldn’t know it from my blog, but it’s been one of the most hectic years I’ve had in a long time. Much of that centered around establishing a new home base for my family, albeit in the same area. Uprooting a family of 4 in the SF bay area is not for the light hearted. Luckily everyone has been quite excited about our move, […]Jim Goldstein
- Blog Project: Your Best Photos From 2018 December 17, 2018It’s that time of year again, it is time to kick off the 12th annual best photos of the year blog project. I’m proud to say over the years that hundreds of photographers have taken part (see Best Photos of 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007). It’s great to see the community of photographers that have developed around this […]Jim Goldstein
- Best Photos of 2018 by JMG-Galleries Blog Readers January 9, 2019
- Five Community Events for Photo Fans October 8, 2015Love the Weekly Photo Challenge here? Looking for more opportunities to share your photos and meet other bloggers? Try one of these community-run events.Michelle Weber
- Five Community Events for Photo Fans October 8, 2015
Visit my other pages…
- © All copyright belonging to LC. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts may be used, provided that appropriate and specific direction is followed and is in keeping with the original content.
- 4,011 hits
Category Archives: Uncategorized
My beautiful friend Kusum Bhatia passed away in a tragic house fire on Tuesday, November 20th, 2018. She is survived be her dear husband Ravi and her loving son Roche. Kusum has been a wonderful friend these past 6 years, … Continue reading
Haven’t really been posting regularly for quite some time. But here are some pics for posterity, including one by PetSmart and two from the media. This is reaching back a ways, but a good friend from high school played on … Continue reading
My Uncle Tony by marriage is a proud 3rd-generation Chinese-Canadian who passed away on Sunday, June 3, 2018. He is survived by my aunt Wei/Angela and his daughter Lian. His funeral and life commemoration was on Saturday, June 9, 2018 … Continue reading
Sorry to the subscribers for all the mass editing! Since I do rattle on about socio-environmental issues in Canada, here are some ‘fun facts’ about my family below, since *credibility* is at a premium when one is a mental health … Continue reading
(Note: These are NOT my photos; they come from an email circular.) My relative who has been on psychiatric meds for over 40 years sent this email. She was able to stay at one job, got married, and has been active … Continue reading
Happy Mother’s Day to all the women who have children of their own, or have been like a mother to others! Have a great day and year!
I have moved this post to its own page, ‘Then and Now’, coming soon.