groovy777 on Early Snowfall in November… John Chellew on Early Snowfall in November… groovy777 on Walking the Dog and Other… AirportsMadeSimple on Trying to Find a Groove groovy777 on Trying to Find a Groove
- Best Photos of 2019 by JMG-Galleries Blog Readers January 16, 2020I’m excited to share the results of my 13th annual Best of Photos project. 112 photographers from around the world (amateur and professional alike) have shared their best photos of 2019. I’m always amazed at the quality of work shared and I hope it’s a source inspiration to you for the coming year. For those who are new to my blog project, photographers ta […]Jim Goldstein
- Best Photos of 2019 by Jim M. Goldstein January 1, 2020Thanks for checking in to see my best photos of 2019. This year for a variety of reasons I didn’t have many opportunities to get out and pursue photography to the degree I’d have preferred. Some of the reasons why were good (new house, settling in, kid activities with both boys being in elementary school for the first time, etc.) and some were downright bumm […]Jim Goldstein
- Blog Project: Your Best Photos From 2019 December 17, 2019It is time to kick off the 13th annual best photos of the year blog project! I’m proud to say over the years that hundreds of photographers have taken part (see Best Photos of 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007). It’s great to see the community of photographers that have developed around this blog project. As always I […]Jim Goldstein
- Best Photos of 2019 by JMG-Galleries Blog Readers January 16, 2020
- Five Community Events for Photo Fans October 8, 2015Love the Weekly Photo Challenge here? Looking for more opportunities to share your photos and meet other bloggers? Try one of these community-run events.Michelle Weber
- Five Community Events for Photo Fans October 8, 2015
Visit my other pages…
- © All copyright belonging to LC. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts may be used, provided that appropriate and specific direction is followed and is in keeping with the original content.
- 5,302 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Trying to post intermittently, so I don’t bore people with a whole slew of ‘experimental’ pics. But here are a few anyway:
Today was a first photo meetup. Still frustrating figuring out this relatively simple camera, but my friend is helping me to learn. I had an adorable photo of this boy (total whiz kid) playing on the piano, but I think … Continue reading
Wanting to move on to other subjects, but stationary objects are so much easier. Flowers and nature are a favourite topic.
Gotta love it when people use recycled materials to create something artistic and even functional, like this wind ornament below. Tiger lilies are like my new best friend — they look great every time! Birds and animals are REALLY hard … Continue reading
A few random photos and a plant shared by a nice man. Still working through things like focus and composition. Frankly, I don’t have an ‘artistic eye’. Hopefully you’ll see some improvements over time??
Still experimenting with things. Hope you like some of these… Chaos… ORDER!
Due to my Uncle’s inspiration, I am discovering photography as a therapeutic hobby. Here are a few pics from my first batch of photos: Please feel free to let me know which ones you like, so I … Continue reading