groovy777 on Early Snowfall in November… John Chellew on Early Snowfall in November… groovy777 on Walking the Dog and Other… AirportsMadeSimple on Trying to Find a Groove groovy777 on Trying to Find a Groove January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Best Photos of 2019 by JMG-Galleries Blog Readers January 16, 2020I’m excited to share the results of my 13th annual Best of Photos project. 112 photographers from around the world (amateur and professional alike) have shared their best photos of 2019. I’m always amazed at the quality of work shared and I hope it’s a source inspiration to you for the coming year. For those who are new to my blog project, photographers ta […]Jim Goldstein
- Best Photos of 2019 by Jim M. Goldstein January 1, 2020Thanks for checking in to see my best photos of 2019. This year for a variety of reasons I didn’t have many opportunities to get out and pursue photography to the degree I’d have preferred. Some of the reasons why were good (new house, settling in, kid activities with both boys being in elementary school for the first time, etc.) and some were downright bumm […]Jim Goldstein
- Blog Project: Your Best Photos From 2019 December 17, 2019It is time to kick off the 13th annual best photos of the year blog project! I’m proud to say over the years that hundreds of photographers have taken part (see Best Photos of 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007). It’s great to see the community of photographers that have developed around this blog project. As always I […]Jim Goldstein
- Best Photos of 2019 by JMG-Galleries Blog Readers January 16, 2020
- Five Community Events for Photo Fans October 8, 2015Love the Weekly Photo Challenge here? Looking for more opportunities to share your photos and meet other bloggers? Try one of these community-run events.Michelle Weber
- Five Community Events for Photo Fans October 8, 2015
Visit my other pages…
- © All copyright belonging to LC. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts may be used, provided that appropriate and specific direction is followed and is in keeping with the original content.
- 5,091 hits
Category Archives: pets
Haven’t been posting for quite some time. Here are some pics for posterity (including one by PetSmart and two from the media). This is reaching back a ways, but a good friend from high school played on Team Canada Women’s … Continue reading
Nothing in particular about these photos. One is from my current personal development course (Managing Conflict). And there’s my dog, of course. She always crosses her paws, very lady-like. 🙂 … Continue reading
Food, flowers, felines (and maybe some structures and street art, too)…
Living in a car-obsessed culture, how can I not feature some cool rides? Yes, that includes the wonderful public bus. When I returned to Toronto from my time in Asia, India and Europe, I was suffering from post-traumatic stress, anxiety … Continue reading
Wanting to move on to other subjects, but stationary objects are so much easier. Flowers and nature are a favourite topic.
A few random photos and a plant shared by a nice man. Still working through things like focus and composition. Frankly, I don’t have an ‘artistic eye’. Hopefully you’ll see some improvements over time??
Still experimenting with things. Hope you like some of these… Chaos… ORDER!