groovy777 on Walking the Dog and Other… groovy777 on Walking the Dog and Other… AirportsMadeSimple on Trying to Find a Groove groovy777 on Trying to Find a Groove groovy777 on Nice Horsey December 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How I Evaluate Crowdfunding Projects: Kickstarter, Indiegogo & Beyond August 1, 201713 Questions You Should Ask Before Backing A Crowdfunding Project on Kickstarter, Indiegogo and Beyond The post How I Evaluate Crowdfunding Projects: Kickstarter, Indiegogo & Beyond appeared first on JMG-Galleries - Landscape, Nature & Travel Photography.Jim Goldstein
- Warning: Avoid This Scam Targeting Photographers June 7, 2017Over at All Things Photo, I’ve shared a video detailing a scam targeting photographers selling prints online. Also included in the video are 7 tips to avoid being scammed online. While the video is on the long side it’s worth a listen to protect yourself and learn the limitations of fraud protection with your bank and insurance companies. If you’re driving y […]Jim Goldstein
- Upper Yosemite Falls & Half Dome Moonbow May 16, 2017This past week was the optimal time to photograph moonbows in Yosemite Valley. I revisited photographing the moonbow at Upper Yosemite Falls as I had last year, but this time there was considerable more water and as a result the moonbow (rainbow by moonlight) was more easily seen. It was considerably larger, more vivid in color and wider arching. Conditions […]Jim Goldstein
- How I Evaluate Crowdfunding Projects: Kickstarter, Indiegogo & Beyond August 1, 2017
- Five Community Events for Photo Fans October 8, 2015Love the Weekly Photo Challenge here? Looking for more opportunities to share your photos and meet other bloggers? Try one of these community-run events.Michelle Weber
- Five Community Events for Photo Fans October 8, 2015
Visit my other pages…
- © All copyright belonging to LC. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts may be used, provided that appropriate and specific direction is followed and is in keeping with the original content.
- 3,283 hits
Category Archives: pets
Nothing in particular about these photos, except one is from my current course (Managing Conflict). And there’s my dog, of course. She always crosses her paws, very lady-like. 🙂 … Continue reading
Food, flowers, felines (and maybe some structures and street art, too)…
Living in a car-obsessed culture, how can I not feature some cool rides? Yes, that includes the wonderful public bus. When I lived abroad for 6 years in Asia and India, with a side trip to Europe, I travelled by … Continue reading
Wanting to move on to other subjects, but stationary objects are so much easier. Flowers and nature are a favourite topic.
Using some ‘artistic license’ here featuring pics of subjects I care about, like my dog seemingly attacking a statue (not really!), and other things I love (ie, more plants, one kindly shared by a very nice man). Note: My dog’s pics are meant … Continue reading
Still experimenting with things. Hope you like some of these… Chaos… ORDER!